Taurus Full Moon – November 2017
━═★ Taurus Full Moon Blessings ★═━
The Full Moon in Taurus on Saturday, 4th November 2018 (3.22pm, Brisbane Time). Full Moons are energetically connected to the previous New Moon’s goals, dreams and plans. What did you put into motion two weeks ago? This full moon brings an opportunity to harvest/conclude/wrap up what was begun at that time.
━═★ What does that mean for you? ★═━
Haven’t the energies been interesting? Wow.
This Taurus Full Moon feels like a combo of caffeine, Mother and V all served up in a chocolate pill. You may feel as if someone has tuned you up and plugged you into a new energy source. For some, this may be particularly uncomfortable with heightened sensitivity to emotional energy. Ensure your heart connection is grounded – this means being empathetic and aware of when you are stepping into the dramas. “Not my circus, Not my monkeys” should be your motto.
For others, you will feel super-charged, invincible and ready to take on the world.
Be aware that intentions and actions during this month will be filled with Velcro-energy.. it’s gonna stick and it’s gonna stick for a long time!
Work/career/purpose will receive a boon (a positive input) during this energy. Use it wisely to set and/or refine your intentions for work, life and living.
Dreams may be extremely vivid during the three days of the Full Moon’s energy. Your sensitivity will be heightened and you may feel as if you are battered on all sides. It is important to realise that the energies are universal.. spending time outside – gardening, walking, resting or just reading a book will be beneficial. MAKE time for you to recover, revitalise and renew.
━═★ Appropriate Cleansing Ceremony/Ritual ★═━
Taurus Full Moon energy is perfect for a bath or shower ritual (funny when Taurus is an Earth Energy).
In preparation for your Moon Ritual, you will need:
- Pink and/or blue-green candle
- A small selection of yummy food – fruits, cheese, nuts
- Journal /paper and pen
- Essential oils that appeal to you ~ mint, rose, carnation, berry, jasmine and honeysuckle are great choices. Or just use what you have.
Place the candle, journal, pen and food on a table or bench or shelf.
Prepare the bath and sprinkle a few drops of essential oils into the bathwater. If you are having a shower, you can anoint yourself with the oil afterwards.
As you bathe, imagine that the moonlight flows over you as the water does.
You may wish to affirm to yourself: I have enough, I do enough, I am enough.
Once you have finished bathing, light the candle.
Slowly consume the food on the plate. Savour the tastes and the smells.
Taurus energy asks you to relax and take pleasure in the daily things that make life worthwhile. Write down where you feel abundant in your life at this time and ways in which you can enjoy your life more – a weekly bath? A daily walk? Gardening?
Ground your energy when you are ready. Blow out the candle. Namaste
━═★ What can you do to align with this energy? ★═━
- Be creative – experiment with sculpting, pottery, cooking.
- Make time to contemplate; either through a massage, meditation or booking yourself in for a healing treatment.
- Choose one thing to complete and do so mindfully, slowly and deliberately. Be in the moment.
- In the garden, plant root crops like potatoes and carrots or flower bulbs. Sit back and enjoy your hard work.
- Apply for a loan, re–work your budget or purchase something to enhance your home.
- Turn off the computer, the phone and then kick back with a good book and/or listen to some of your favourite music.
- Gather your family around you or go to visit a relative who may be lonely.
- Celebrate earthly pleasures – eat a fine meal, indulge in a bubble bath, cover your bed with satin sheets.
- Write a gratitude list or define what you value in life and living.
- De–clutter your house and your life.
━═★ Taurus Moon of Dreaming ★═━
Taurus Full Moon, please create within me
A connection to the wondrous World Tree
Where creativity and loyalty manifest freely.
As I will, so mote it be.
━═★ Suitable Crystals for Gridding ★═━
If you are gridding, suitable crystals to work with this Taurus Full Moon include: topaz, carnelian, emerald, opal, jasper, blue muscovite, blue tourmaline, iolite, kunzite, kyanite, rhodonite, rose quartz, selenite, septarra, variscite.
━═★ Taurus Full Moon Magick ★═━
When the Moon is in the sign of Taurus, you may notice people’s protective and stubborn streaks coming out into the open. Just like the Bull, Taurus energy guards what it believes to be of value. Creative and artistic endeavours are also favoured during this sign’s influence. New projects will be enhanced with longevity, usefulness, increasing value but also be less inclined to change. Take your time and choose well – Taurus energy sticks!
A perfect time to buy or bless any magickal tools involving pentacles or objects you associate with Earth.
A Taurus Full Moon is beneficial for magick concerning:
- Increasing material abundance
- Revealing ego flaws and rigid structures
- Work–related needs
- Connecting with nature
- Releasing clutter and energy–draining forces
- Physical healing and
- Anything which would benefit from solid, grounding, steady earth energy.
━═★ Taurus Full Moon Healing Event ★═━
This healing list is FREE for any and all who wish to receive Reiki over the 72 hours commencing 3rd November 2018.
A full moon reveals to you the imbalances requiring your attention so that it has the opportunity to balance before the next new moon. The grid will be set for 72 hours, the energies of the grid will continually flow over that time… so harness it and use it!
To receive of these energies, all you need to do is comment with your name and a statement such as: “I am willing to receive the balancing energy I require for benefitting my life and my living.”
To join the free healing event, visit the event HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/909366319215844
┊┊ <3 ~ Caithe •* <3 *•♫