Scorpio New Moon – October 2017
━═★ Scorpio New Moon Blessings ★═━
The Scorpio New Moon, on Saturday 18th November 2017, has its zenith at 9.42pm Brisbane Time, Australia. For our friends overseas, the New Moon occurs on Friday 17th. Those who have Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius as their sun signs or ascendants will feel this new moon particularly.
New Moons carry the energy of open doors. They can give the clarity you require about your dreams, goals and the actions required to fulfil them. Each New Moon presents an opportunity for choosing change with wisdom and discernment.
━═★ What does that mean for you? ★═━
For the emotionally sensitive, you may already be feeling the pull of the Scorpio New Moon to reflect, review and analyse your life. Alternatively, you may just wish to either call a stop to the surrounding madness and get off the roundabout or let loose with a creative and possibly repetitive stream of abusive vocabulary. Scorpio New Moons usually encourage you to master your own self.
Scorpio energy seeks out wounds, in all shapes and forms, so that they become a tool for personal growth. Although you may feel the need to let loose on your loved ones, channelling that energy into creative or intuitive endeavours is a much better idea.
The key words to explore this new moon is : It’s NOT a big deal.
So breathe, give yourself an opportunity to step back, grab a book, watch a movie, start a craft project, garden – whatever it is that helps you relax.
As the New Moon energy passes, take note of those events, experiences and emotions which seem to be ‘hanging over your head’ like a huge sword. What wisdom and experience can you apply to those to help you use this energy wisely? Your ‘swords’ should always be consciously handled – but remember, they are often double-edged and should be handled with CARE.
If you are feeling alienated, anxious and stressed, call on your network – family, friends and spiritual – to remind you of your ability to cope, adapt and succeed! Resting and spending time with your support circle will give you the natural boost you require at this time.
━═★ Scorpio Crystals ★═━
If you are gridding, suitable crystals to work with this Scorpio New Moon include: Amethyst, topaz, dioptase, agate, boji stones, golden yellow topaz, charoite, hiddenite, malachite, kunzite, labradorite, moonstone, Peridot, rhodocrhosite, ruby, turquoise, variscite.
━═★ Questions to ask yourself ★═━
- What would it take for you to actually perceive the truth of the energies around yourself at this time?
- Who do you need to be today to enjoy the sensuality of your true self?
- What games are you perpetuating through thought, word and deed?
- What areas of your life would benefit from a little added spice at this time?
━═★ Ritual/Healing Suggestions ★═━
A short healing meditation, you may like to try either as an individual or in a small group.
- Incense – musky or spicy scents (amber, cinnamon, Dragon’s Blood, Frankincense, sandalwood) or Benzoin
- Incense holder
- A candle – red, black, purple or turquoise
- One or a selection of Scorpio crystals
- Paper and pen.
- Choose your sacred space for healing and reflection. Although it is preferable to see the night sky, you can choose somewhere where you feel comfortable, nurtured and secure.
- Set the incense into a holder. Place both the holder and the candle on a stable base.
- Light the candle. You may like to say something such as:
As I light this candle on this night
I ask the energies to be by my side
For healing, grace, joy and ease
To manifest my intentions, please.
- Light the incense, saying something such as:
As I light this incense on this night
I ask the energies to be by my side
As my intentions are released with ease
Help me be connected and balanced, please.
- Centre and ground; calming your mind.
- Take your paper and pen. Reflect on you and how you interact with yourself and with others. Write down the great qualities. Characteristics, skills and experiences you have to share with others. Be honest; totally honest. Then, write the qualities you are looking for in your friendships.
- Reflect on what being in a supportive relationship with yourself (and with others) would feel like. Be real and be honest.
- Now visualise a beautiful sunset at the beach.
- Imagine yourself stepping into the space and feeling the peacefulness of the setting.
- Imagine the freshness of the air; the energy of the setting sun, the sounds of the waves and the rising moon flowing into your being.
- Observe the landscape. Stay within this landscape as long as is comfortable for you.
- As you bring your healing meditation to a close, ground yourself.
- Fold your paper on which you have written. Waft it through the incense – gently back and forth.
- You may choose to keep your piece of piece of paper in your sacred space – along with some appropriate Scorpio crystals.
- You may conclude your ritual with this poem
All Guides, Guardians, Angels, Ascended Masters, Ancestors
All beneficial energies known and unknown, seen and unseen
Thank you for walking beside me within the Light; under the stars
I acknowledge the fullness of the path I have walked and where I have been
Please help me choose wisely; to be led by my intention
Allow my goals and dreams to be a guiding beacon
As these words are said and done, all I ask is let it harm none.
━═★ Using Scorpio New Moon Energy Wisely ★═━
Some everyday activities which you can use to honour this energy:
- Complete cord–cutting meditations and ceremonies, celebrate transitions and dedications.
- Wash your windows and solar panels.
- Consecrate your tools; tidy your Book of Shadows and Light.
- Clean out your underwear drawer and purchase new items.
- Does your sex life need spicing up? Read some books, do some research on the internet and then have some fun!
- In the garden, Scorpio Moons are the time to propagate your cuttings, complete grafting activities and watering.
- Enhance your intuitive development, psychic protection and divination.
- Search for lost items (check inside and behind the washing machine!)
- Contemplate the Wheel of the Year and/or the Triple God/Goddess Aspect. What does change and transformation mean to you?
━═★ Scorpio Moon of Dreaming ★═━
Scorpio New Moon heralding a change –
Whatever is holding me still, I choose to release
So that I can focus on what I feel is truth and light.
May the metamorphosis be filled with ease
Over the next 28 days, starting this night.
━═★ Scorpio New Moon Magick ★═━
When the Moon is in Scorpio, you may notice an increase in the use of intuitive abilities within yourself and others. Secrets are sought and people’s verbal sting becomes stronger. A powerful time to look for lost items and buy or bless any magickal tools involving cauldrons, chalices or other objects you associate with Water. Mirror Magick is strongly favoured during a Scorpio Moon.
The Scorpio New Moon is beneficial for magick concerning:
- Binding magick
- Increasing sexuality or celebrating the Great Rite
- Change / metamorphosis
- Raising energy
- The Mysteries and inner knowing
- Seeking kindred spirits
- Releasing emotional and spiritual distractions.
━═★ New Moon Healing Event ★═━
This healing list is FREE for any and all who wish to receive Reiki over the 72 hours of the healing event. The grid will be set for 72 hours, yet the energies of the grid will continually flow for 28 days… so harness it and use it!
To receive of these energies, all you need to do is comment with your name and a statement such as: “I am willing to receive the balancing energy I require for benefitting my life and my living.”
To join the free New Moon Healing Event, visit the event HERE.
May the New Moon’s blessings be yours
Make a magickal day!
┊┊ <3 ~ Caithe •* <3 *•♫