━═★New Moon Blessings ★═━
The New Moon in Cancer occurs on Saturday, 24 June 2017 (with its zenith at 12.30pm, Brisbane Time). Although New Moon energy is focused during the four weeks following its zenith, the intensity of the New Moon will be felt from the day before the zenith.
A new moon represents the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new 28-day cycle. The spiritual connection focus of this New Moon gives you an opportunity to spend time and/or renewing your beliefs and your relationship with the Divine.
Those who are water signs (Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio) or who have Cancer, Aries, Libra or Capricorn in their astrological natal charts, will feel this New Moon significantly.
━═★ What does that mean for you? ★═━
During the four weeks influenced by this Cancer New Moon, you are being provided with a new cycle of abundance. Are you open to receiving this? You will be confronted with your blockages and all that is stopping you from receiving. However, how you react to those blockages will determine your cycle. Would you choose to begin to heal them or would you strengthen those fears? Finding what makes you strong, will provide encouragement and support.
You may also notice that there are those who turn to you for encouragement and support. Are you willing to share your knowledge and truth – not to be ‘better’ than others but to share your understandings to bless others.
━═★ Ritual/Healing Suggestions ★═━
A short healing meditation, you may like to try either as an individual or in a small group.
- Shell filled with water or a beautiful glass filled with water
- A candle coloured violet, green, aquamarine or silver
- Paper and pen.
- Choose your sacred space for healing and reflection. Although it is preferable to see the night sky, you can choose somewhere where you feel comfortable, nurtured and secure (perfect Cancer energy).
- Set the vessel of water and the candle on a secure space. Light the candle.
As I light this candle on this night
I ask the Great Mother to be by my side
For healing, grace, joy and ease
To manifest for all, please.
- Once the candle has been lit, take your paper and pen. Reflect on your friendships and support.
- Honour the benefits and blessings you have received from the richness of connection and nurturing. Name those who have given these to you.
- Now visualise a beautiful beach.
- Imagine yourself stepping into the space and feeling the peacefulness of the setting.
- Whether you choose to watch, to wade, to float, allow the water to cleanse and strengthen you.
- Write the names of those you love (including yourself!!) into the sand of the beach.
- Each wave brings cleansing to you and those you love.
- As you bring your healing meditation to a close, ground yourself.
- Fold your paper on which you have written. Drink the water, leaving a small amount to sprinkle on the piece of paper.
- You may choose to keep your piece of piece of paper in your sacred space – along with some appropriate Cancerian crystals.
Some everyday activities which you can use to honour/meditate with this energy.
- Try out a fabulous new recipe for yourself and/or family and friends.
- Visit a Sacred Space (especially near water) physically or in your meditations.
- Be industrious – domestic goddess duties are highlighted.
- Indulge yourself with a sleep–in (but don’t miss important appointments!)
- Visit or phone your Motheror Mothering Figure. Honour her contribution to your life. If you are a woman, book a mammogram at this time – or start your monthly ritual of checking your breasts for lumps.
- Visit a nursing home or hospital, your workplace or favourite store – take a basket of goodies to share.
- In the garden, Moon in Cancer is a time of planting as it is the most fertile time!
- Recycle, reuse, repurpose. Hold a Swap Meet – remember, one person’s trash is another person’s treasure.
- Enhance your home’s comfort and security with repairs and maintenance.
━═★ Cancer Moon of Dreaming ★═━
With the energy of this Cancer New Moon
My shadow self is under the spotlight
I hear it asking: Is this right?
Please help me search within and without
And then remove all my self-doubt.
As above, so below, let it harm none, please make it so.
━═★ Suitable Crystals for Gridding ★═━
If you are gridding, suitable crystals to work with this Full Moon include: calcite (any colour), carnelian, rainbow moonstone, rhodizite, rose quartz, ruby, amber, chalcedony, emerald, aventurine. Rare crystals include: brookite, natrolite and tinaksite.
━═★ Cancer New Moon Magick ★═━
When the Moon is in Cancer, you may observe people, projects and places require extra support and nurturing. This is the most fertile sign of the Zodiac as Cancer Moon embodies the Mother aspect of the Goddess. Be aware of whether the energy is smothering or mothering – one reduces energy and the other expands.
Particularly beneficial for all forms of Kitchen and Garden witchcraft, this is a perfect time to buy or bless any magickal tools involving cauldrons, chalices or other objects you associate with Water.
The Cancer New Moon is beneficial for magick concerning:
- Understanding self
- Consecration rituals, baptisms and initiations
- Calling forth the rain
- Reconnecting to tradition, your land or to a particular pantheon
- Transition rituals related to puberty and especially menopause.
━═★ New Moon Healing Event ★═━
This healing list is FREE for any and all who wish to receive Reiki over the 72 hours commencing on 23rd June, 2017.
The grid will be set for 72 hours, yet the energies of the grid will continually flow for 28 days… so harness it and use it!
To receive of these energies, all you need to do is comment with your name and a statement such as: “I am willing to receive the balancing energy I require for benefitting my life and my living.”
To join the free New Moon Healing Event, visit the event HERE.
May the New Moon’s blessings be yours
Make a magickal day!
┊┊ <3 ~ Caithe •* <3 *•♫